Eumig R 2000 Instaprojection
- Playback: forward, reverse, still
- Screen size: 300 x 224mm
- Film loading: automatic threading
- Motor: magnetic motor
- Power source: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Can be opened to project to a standard projection screen
It's like a handy, semi-portable instant TV for Super8, making you independent of having to set up a projection screen in usual operation, but can be opened to project to a standard projection screen just like a standard projector, so it's basically two devices in one: A cine-film TV and a standard projector. Also, it's certainly better for a simple off-the-wall transfer than using a standard projection screen, piece of paper, or one of those tiny glass screens, but of course inferior to a professional telecine.
Caution: Lens shouldn't be touched during projection to a standard projection screen because of possibility of receiving an electric jolt due to poor isolation. Use the front knob to focus instead.
- Commercial download (6.49 EUR/9.06 USD) of the Eumig R2000 Instaprojection manual (English) as a PDF
- (If you happen to spare around 7 Euros or around 9 bucks, please download from there and upload here on www.super8wiki.com, then put the new link here in this article.)
Current eBay auctions
If you know a better eBay search, please edit this section and enter it between the tags