Bauer A 508
 Special features
- Fades: automatical (90 frames) or manual fade in/out/over
- Interval timer: 1 frame per minute up to 5 fps
- Time exposure: exposes every frame as long as it is needed to get it bright (even in extreme darkness)
- Rewinding, or filming backwards (for up to 90 frames)
- SlowMotion (54 fps)
- TeleMacro Lens (can focus any distance from 0 mm to infinity at long end)
Same model as A 512, but with shorter lens.
Like every BAUER: According to test and info of the instruction manual it can only meter 40 and 160 ASA in artificial light with the corresponding 25 and 100 ASA in daylight.
The original, unmodified camera can not run the Ektachrome 64T automatically.
Modification see: http://film.project-consultant.net/
Warning: do not change sensitivity generally! In this case the 25/40/100/160 ASA films will be underexposed!
 eBay Auctions