Rhonda Cam - a remanufactured and modified Canon 310 XL.
- Years: 2012 - (still in "production")
- Lens: f1.0/8.5-25.5mm / macro / 43mm filter thread
- Zoom: auto/manual
- Frame rates: 18 + single frame
- Exposure: auto / backlight adjustment (2 stops)
- Film EI setting: (Artificial light) 40, 160, 250 ASA, (Daylight) 25, 100, 160 ASA
- Shutter degree: 220
- Viewfinder: diopter correction / Aerial image focussing / Indicators: underexposure, battery check, transport, macro
- Sound: no
- Batteries: 2x 1.5V AA
- Extras: remote socket (mechanical cable release)
- Year of Production: 1975-1983
- Weight: 580g with batteries
- Used value: 20-30 USD
- Instruction manual: Canon 310XL manual at mondofoto
- The camera will be available with a variety of skins including animal print and camouflage. Eventually it is likely that custom skins will be available.
- Originally made in Taiwan ROC, refurbished in the USA
A "press release" is available here.
If you know a better eBay search, please edit this section and enter it between the tags